PRIVACY OF PERSONAL DATA (Art. 13 dlg.vo 196/2003). In this page you can find all the information about how to manage the website www.trezetasrl.eu with reference to the processing of personal data of users who use it. This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 (as amended) exclusively for the website www.trezetasrl.eu and not to other Web sites accessed through links available on the site. The texts, information, and data published or accessible through forms on this site are for information only and not an official character, unless otherwise provided under existing legislation. TREZETA S.R.L. It does not assume any responsibility for services offered by third parties with whom the web site has a link to, and any other content, information or anything else contrary to the laws of the Italian state in the resource of the third connected to the link. Pursuant to Legislative Decree. N. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Code concerning the protection of personal data), TREZETA SRL We inform you that the personal information supplied by you or otherwise acquired as part of its service delivery or through its websites, will be handled in compliance with current Italian and European law on the protection of personal data.
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING Personal data supplied and technical data navigation otherwise acquired by TREZETA SRL when accessing sites will be used for the following purposes: (a) for the conduct of its business, the provision of the services required and the websites and the execution of contractual relationships; (B) for the organization and holding of events of a promotional nature; (C) for sending information or promotions for commercial, advertising material and offers of goods and services by mail, Internet, telephone, E-mail, MMS, SMS from Italy or abroad ( even from countries outside the European Community) by TREZETA SRL or physical or legal entities which collaborate in the commercial activities of TREZETA SRL and / or from parent and / or affiliates; (D) for the preparation of studies, research and market statistics.
- METHOD OF TREATMENT The processing of your personal data will be made through the appropriate paper, electronic and / or computer, strictly related to the purposes mentioned above and in any case in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
- DATA AND CONSENT TO TREATMENT The supply of personal data and consent to the processing are optional. His lack of consent to the processing of data or providing incorrect and / or incomplete could make it impossible to carry out the activities and provide the services mentioned in point 2.
- DISCLOSURE OF DATA The personal data will not be disclosed except to the proper performance of the services required.
- RIGHTS OF Article. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (as amended), users whose personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation as to whether such data and to know its content and origin, also to verify their ' accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction. According to the same article, users also have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data in violation of the law and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Requests should be sent to: TREZETA S.R.L. with registered and administrative office in Via G. Archbishop, 17-48124 (RA) Italy
- CONSENT FORM Once the information above, made pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, you agree to consent to the processing of data as described above.